Thursday, July 7, 2011

Petition For A Heavenly Grant

Wonderful and gracious Father God, Almighty Jehova Jireh, my provider, I humbly and boldly come to you to present to you my formal prayer of petition.

Be it known this day, _____________, at _________(A.M./P.M.), I request and based on your Holy Word, receive, a heavenly grant in the amount of $_____.__.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I come boldly to the Throne of Grace, and present Your Word.

According to John 16:23 (Amplified), Jesus said, "I assure you most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name."

Jesus, You said in Mark 11:24, "Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe, trust, and be confident that it is granted you, and you will get it."

Father, Your Word states in Luke 6:38, "Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom." In accordance to Your Word, I give, I sow seed, in order to set this Spiritual Law to work in my behalf.

According to Matthew 18:18, I bind Satan and all his forces and I render them helpless and unable to operate. They will not hinder my grant.

According to Hebrews 1:13 and 14, I loose the ministering spirits, and I charge them to go forth and cause my grant to come into my hands.

Father also according to your Holy Word in I John 5: 14-15 assures me, "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desire of him."

The amount of this grant is for the following:
_______________, $______,__;
_______________- $______,__;
_______________- $______,__;
_______________- $______,__.

Jesus, You said in Matthew 18:19, "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven."

Therefore, _____________________ set ourselves in agreement, and we believe we receive now, and we praise You for it Lord, In Jesus’ name and by His precious Blood, the divine currency.

No comments: